Thursday 25 October 2012

Chapter 4: Shouts All Around

"Do you know the answer to 26" Nicki whispered to Kerian, as Miss Patten walked away.
"No this shit is hard" She showed Nicki her paper, which only had a few answers on it.
"I Know, we only did one lesson on this and that was on Monday"
"She must think we know about it or summat"
"Damn, I can't do this no mor-" Nicki said a little louder then she meant, so Miss Patten heard.
"Nicki, get on with your work and shut up!" Nicki rolled her eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!"
"Fine!" Nicki put her head down. "Fucking bitch!" Nicki whispered to her self.
"That's it! Get out!!" Miss Patten shouted. Nicki slammed her pen on the desk, picked up her bag and went out the room. Nicki slumped against the wall, thinking about what she just did, regretting it instantly. She thought she heard Kerian shouting but thought other wise cos Kerian didn't seem like the one to shout. A second later Kerian walked out.
"Ker what happened" Nicki hugged her but Kerian just stood there.
"Nicki get off Kerian!" Nicki felt a bit embarrassed as she pulled away and saw Miss Patten stood there. "You two need to get your heads straight, you can walk in to my lesson and start talking back at me and swearing at me!" She spat in our faces as she said that.
"Don't fucking spit in our faces then!" Nicki shouted in her face, then walked off with Kerian following behind.
"Nicki! Kerian! Get back here this instant!" Miss Patten shouted down the hall but they kept walking. They went outside and into another building and hid in the toilets.
"You think they'll find us" Kerian asked.
"They probably won't bother looking cos its almost end of school" Nicki and Kerian were stood close because of the small cubical. Nicki managed to pulled her phone out her pocket. "We've got 15 minutes"
"It's so cramped in here"
"I know" Nicki wrapped her arms around Kerian's neck and rested her fore head on Kerian's shoulder.
"My mum's gunna kill me when she finds out"
"God knows what my dad will do" Nicki lifted her head.
"You could stay with me for a while if you don't wanna go back"
"Can I"
"Yer I'll ask my mom, but I may have to tell her a bit of what happen to you to let you stay"
"Oh"
"I won't say much I'll just say last night your dad was really angry this morning and your scared to go back to him. My mom will understand"
"Yer, thanks. How long could I stay"
"I don't know, defiantly till Sunday, maybe until sometime next week not to sure but you could probably stay till your ready to go home"
"Alright" Nicki looked down at her phone.
"Hey can I have a picture of you for your contact pic"
"Yer sure" Nicki loaded up the camera on her phone.
"ok" Kerians posed and Nicki took the picture. "Alright" Nicki showed Kerians the pic.
"Yer that's good" Nicki set it as her contact pic then put her phone away.
"I have an idea" Nicki pulled out a pack of permanent marks from her bag. "pick a color" Kerian picked out the purple marker and Nicki pulled out the pink and black marker. Nicki write her name in pink on the cubical wall and a plus sign next to it "Write your name there" Kerian Write her name in purple. Then Nicki put a heart around it the put inside the heart at the top BFF in black. "You like it" Nicki put the markers back in her bag.
"Yer it's great" Kerian hugged Nicki, they stayed hugging for about half a minute.
"We're gunna be best friends forever"
"I hope we are" Nicki pulled out her phone.
"We've got 7 minutes" Kerian sighed. "What did you do"
"Huh"
"When Miss Patten came out with you"
"Oh I was on my phone,and she started shouting at me so I shouted back"
"What did you say"
"She told me to get off my phone and I said I was turning it off so then she told me I shouldn't any way so then I shouted maybe I should get fucking told off for it going of in this shit class then so she told me to get out"
"You a bad bitch"
"Is that a good thing"
"Damn right it is"
"Well you a bad bitch as well"
"Aww thanks best friend" Nicki hugged Kerian "Sooo.....Have you got a crush on anyone"
"Hmm yer a little"
"Who"
"I'll leave that for you to figure out but, there a bad bitch their beyond beautiful and caring and funny and everything you could ask for in a girl" Nicki couldn't believe that there was some other girl Kerian liked that was better than she was, Nicki was really jealous of that girl. "So What about you"
"Well I won't tell you there name but how you described that girl is exactly how I would describe the one that I like" Kerian was jealous of the girl Nicki liked as well. But what they don't know is that they are talking about each other. "I'd love to be like the girl you like, she seems perfect"
"She is and you are like her"
"No, I'm not beautiful I have loads of flaws, she sounds more like you"
"No please I'm nothing like that"
"Well I think you are" Nicki checked her phone "Come on I think we could go now. I'll climb on the toilet and you can open the door" Nicki climbed on to the toilet so Kerian could open the door and then went out.
People had already started coming out there lessons. "You wanna walk it'll only take 20 minutes"
"I walked this morning and my legs hurt a bit"
"Ok, I'll get Jelani to drive us" Nicki pulled out her phone and called Jelani
N-Where are you
J-Why you need to know
N-Cos I need you to pick me and Kerian u[p from school
J-Alright I'll be there in 5
N-Ok then, how come you didn't argue
J-Cos I'm close and I was gunna come home
N-Were are you that's close cos all there really is is fields and shit
J-I was in one of the fields with the tall stuff
N-Doing what
J-Why you so curios
N-Just am
J-Well if you really wanna know i was fucking Lilly
N-Jelani! Your disgusting
J-What you wanted to know
N-Just hurry up!
With that Nicki hung up and they walked to the park just next to the school were Jelani normally picks Nicki up.
"What was Jelani doing"
"You don't even wanna know"
"Tell me"
"I think you know what he or they were doing when i say he was with Lilly his girlfriend"
"Eww"
"I know" A few minutes later Jelani pulled up with non other than Lilly Sutton sat in the passengers seat. Nicki opened the back down and slid across and Kerian got in after her. "Why's IT here" Emphasizing the word it.
"Nic don't hate just cos I've got a sexy girl and you don't"
"Don't you mean guy, babe"
"Nah you see Nick-" Nicki kicked the back of the chair "Oww"
"Shut your fat gob then!"
"Don't insult my girl then" Jelani turned around. Nicki hated being angry with Jelani because they were so close.
"Sorry"
"Alright" Jelani drove off. It only took them 10 minutes to get  home, the only noise was the music and the occasional convocation. When they got home Nicki and Kerian went straight upstairs into her room and Jelani and Lilly went to his room. Nicki collapsed onto the bed, closing her eyes and Kerian sat beside her.
"You can lay down if you want" Kerian laid down beside her. Nicki opened her eyes and looked at Kerian and Kerian looked back. They stared in to each others eyes for a minute before Kerian looked away. "Kerian"
"Yer"
"Have you ever been out with girl"
"No, what about you"
"No, I've never liked the lesbians I knew, they were always wearing too small clothes and really obvious by feeling up girls and shit"
"What type you like"
"Ones that don't go around feeling up other girls!" Nicki laughed and so did Kerian. There was a knock on the door.
"Yup" Carol walked in with Makiya.
"Nicki look after your brother while I clean" Carol walked over to Nicki and gave her Makiya
"What we having for dinner"
"I was gunna order some pizza"
"Alright" Carol started walking towards the door.
"What about me staying" Kerian whispered in to Nicki's ear
"Oh yer, Mommy can Kerian sleep for a while"
"Till Sunday"
"Oh ok"
"Why do you say it like that"
"Cos Kerian wanted to stay next week"
"Why"
"Umm well her dad is scaring her, so she doesn't really want to go back for a bit"
"I'll think about it"
"Thank you, moma" Carol walked out the room shutting the door behind her.
"You mom's kind"
"Why"
"Cos my mom won't let me have friends sleep"
"Why"
"Dunno probably cos she thinks I'm gunna keep her up all night"
"Oh" Nicki started bouncing Makiya on her knee "You wanna hold him"
"Yer" Nicki passed Makiya to Kerian "He's so cute"
"I know. You're Sooo cute little lamb chop"
"Lamb chop"
"Yer that's what I call him"
"Lamb chop"
"Mhm" Nicki turned on the T.V. and laid back. A few minutes later Makiya started crying and Kerian gave him back to Nicki. "Wadup dude, you poop your pants" Nicki took that as a yes when she felt the warm squishy stuff around his butt. "Here can you hold him while I get the stuff"
"Yer" Nicki passed Makiya to Kerian and went to get the stuff to change him. A few minutes later she came back with a mat, cream, a bag and a new diaper. Nicki laid him down and changed him, a minute later she had finished and was putting the stuff back and the dirty diaper in the bin. Kerian was watching the tv with Makiya. She moved the pillow up on the bed and felt something hard, she reached under and pulled out a big pink dildo. "Nicki" Kerian called with it still in her hand.
"Yer" Nicki came in to the room not looking and sat on the bed.
"What..ohh erm"
"Do you actually use this"
"Erm not really....well sometimes....like....a few times....a week"
"Does it feel nice"
"It feels amazing, especially if its on vibrate"
"I wanna use one but I don't have one and someone will probably find it" Kerian started fiddling with it
"You wanna borrow this one, I'm sure I can live with out it for a night or too. I'll have to clean it first"
"No it's alright I'll get my own when I'm older"
"No you can have it for a few nights"
"Alright, when can I borrow it"
"You can have it when you leave and a few nights after that, I have to use it at least once a week other wise I'll be a bit aarrggg" Nicki and Kerian started laughing
"Ok. When did you get this" Kerian said referring to her dildo
"A couple years ago when I was like 12, 13"
"What! How did you get it"
"Jelani's ex ex ex girlfriend, she was the only decent one"
"Why did she get you it"
Brina
"Well. I was in here ***It felt so good I could do this all day. I've only done it a few times but I was quite an expert. I fingered myself while rubbing my clit, I was almost at my 3rd climax of the day when Brina walked in. There was no hiding what i was doing, I was laid on the floor, naked, with my fingers in my vagina.
"OMG what the hell" I screamed as I jumped up onto my bed, covering my self with the covers.
"Shh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize, I should've knocked"
"Damn right you should"
"Sorry, don't be mad it normal"
"Don't be mad, you do know you just walked in while I was...I was...you know!"
"I'm sorry, I know what I did, I should of knocked"
"Well can you go now"
"Yeah I'll go, next time I'll knock. Promise" With that she went shutting the door. I got off the bed and got some clothes on. I didn't feel in the mood anymore. I then laid on my bed and watched TV for 15 minutes until someone knocked on my door.
"Come in"
"Hey, I knocked this time"
"Yea you did" I didn't really feel like talking to her I was still embarrassed from when she walked in on me.
"Can we be cool like we were"
"Umm I guess"
"Good" Brina sat next to me on the bed "I brought you this" Brina handed her a small light pink bag. I opened it. I pulled out the thick pink dildo.
"Where's this from"
"My friend gave it to me on my birthday with some other stuff and I don't need it"
"Have you used it"
"No, but still wash it before you use it"
"Ok"
"I'm going now so bye"***...So we hugged and she went"
"Wish my brothers girlfriend would give me one"
"Isn't lending you mine enough" Nicki laughed
"Yer, but after I give you it back to you, I might miss it" Kerian made a sad face
"True, it does feel great"
"I wanna know what it feels like"
"You will" Kerian slapped the dildo down on the bed. Makiya had started falling asleep now, so Nicki laid him down in her arms. "I wonder if my moms done cleaning"
"Yea, I'm hungry as well"
"Me too. She can't be long now"
"What pizza do you like"
"Meat feast, what about you"
"Margarita"
"Oh so you like those plain pizzas" Nicki and Kerian laughed
"Well yer" Carol came in.
"Oh hey" Nicki realized her dildo was still out so she pushed it under the fold of the covers, luckily They were laid on the bed with the dildo in between them so Carol didn't see it.
"Hey, i'm gunna order the pizzas now so what do you want"
"Meat feast and Margarita right?"
"Yer"
"Alright" Carol picked up Makiya then walked out and ordered their pizzas.
"You wanna watch a movie"
"What films you got"
"There in that cupboard over there" Nicki pointed to a small cupboard next to her desk. Kerian went over and took a minute to chose a movie, while Nicki put her dildo in one of her draws then laid back down on her bed. Kerian went over to the TV and put the disc in. "What did you choose"
"Wait and see" The movie started. After about 5 minutes Nicki knew what the film was.
"Ooo The Grudge"
"Is it good"
"Yeah!!"
"I've never seen it"
"Well you've been missing out!" After 15 minutes Carol came in with there pizzas.
"What you watching"
"The Grudge"
"Isn't that an 18"
"No it's 15"
"Oh ok then, I got your pizzas" Carol gave them there pizza boxes.
"Don't stay up to late and don't make to much noise cos I'm going to bed now"
"Ok mom love you"
"Love you too honey" Carol went out to her room. Nicki and Kerian ate there pizzas while watching there movie. They finished there pizzas half way through the movie. Nicki and Kerian were sat up on the bed, with there backs against the wall and Nicki laying her head on Kerians shoulder.
"What time is it"
"Umm" Kerian turned her head to look at the clock on Nicki's bedside table. "10:49"
"I'm getting tired, so I'm gunna change, can you pause it" Kerian grabbed the remote and paused the movie
"Nic, I don't have any other clothes"
"Oh yer, umm you can borrow one of my bed shirts and some shorts, then tomorrow we can go get some clothes"
"Ok, thanks" Nicki went in to one of her draws and pulled out 2 over-sized t-shirts and a pair of shorts. Nicki chucked the t-shirt and shorts on the bed for Kerian and headed to her bathroom.
"I'm gunna change in here and you can change in here" Nicki went in and changed and so did Kerian. When Nicki was finished she washed her face then brushed her teeth and went to the toilet. Kerian had finished getting changed and laid on the bed waiting for Nicki to come out so they could watch the rest of the movie.
A few minutes later Nicki came out in just a t-shirt and her boy shorts. Kerian could feel her self getting wet so she crossed over her leg. Nicki went around to the side of the bed and got in.
"You're gunna get cold"
"Hu"
"Get in the bed or you'll get cold" Nicki laughed
"Oh oh yeah" Kerian laughed as well. Kerian couldn't believe she was sleeping in the same bed with Nicki. Kerian got under the covers.
"You can play it now" Kerian played the the movie. After 10 minutes Nicki fell asleep on her side facing Kerian. A few minutes passed.
"I'm going to the toilet" Kerian looked down to Nicki and saw she was asleep. She looked so peaceful, her hand under the side of her hand, her mouth open slightly and her black long hair around her beautiful face. Kerian moved some hair out of Nicki's face. She wanted so badly to just wrap her arms around her and kiss her, but she knew she probably never could. Kerian got up and went to the toilet. Kerian got back into the bed and turned of the TV a light, then fell asleep instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment